Rice, LSU, UTSA
IdeaLaunch provides an introductory foundation for participants to explore the viability of business ideas. The program is intentionally oriented to simulate the time- and cash-constrained environments in which startups operate, with instructors who will push, challenge, and question your business idea to provide direct, open, and constructive feedback. Teams will conduct customer discovery interviews to gain real-world insight into their customer bases and learn how to adjust their proposed business models based on market needs. This is the second session of the virtual cohort.
Teams are required to participate in all sessions and conduct a minimum of 30 customer discovery interviews by the closing workshop. Teams are comprised of 2-5 members who can participate in all workshops and customer discovery efforts, must have a technical proficiency and an idea to incorporate research/innovation into a product or service, and must have the rights to practice intellectual property.
Teams must register by September 20.
- Develop best practices for customer discovery, identifying key stakeholders, and establishing target markets
- Improve the odds for the commercial success of your innovation
- Understand market needs and the commercial ecosystem
- Expand your network of like-minded peers, instructors, investors, customers, and mentors
- Thursday, September 26 from 2:00-3:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, October 3 from 1:00-5:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, October 17 from 1:00-5:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, October 31 from 1:00-5:00 P.M.