NATIONAL I-CORPS TEAMS
A team accepted into the U.S. National Science Foundation’s I-Corps National Teams training program is eligible to be awarded up to $50,000, which supports the team’s program participation including stipends and expenses for virtual and in-person customer discovery. Through the seven-week program, teams engage with prospective customers, partners, and others in the ecosystem—evaluating the commercial potential for turning their technologies into successful products, processes and services. These are the office hours for the virtual cohort.
- Applicants must have a technology development connection to an institution of higher education as well as submit their application from an institution of higher education
- Applicants who have had an active NSF research award in the last five years in a relevant research area — from any field of science or engineering are eligible to apply to the national I-Corps program
- Researchers who have not received a research award from NSF may earn eligibility to the national I-Corps program by first participating in a regional I-Corps program and receiving a letter of recommendation following completion of the program
- Pre-Opening: Thursday, November 30, 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Opening Workshop: Thursday, December 7, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Office Hours: December 11 – December 20
- Closing Workshop: Thursday, January 4, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.